Episode One The Chad Kennedy Interview (Military Home Buyers)
In the first episode of “Asking For a Friend” I interview Chad Kennedy of the Freedom Real Estate Group at Keller Williams in Spokane, Washington. Chad Specializes in helping military home buyers buy and sell homes. As a veteran himself, he has proven to be a great resource for our veterans and current military members. As a veteran himself, Chad has become one of the go-to real estate agents for current and former military members in Spokane.
In this episode we discuss…
- Why more Veterans don’t use their VA Benefits to buy a home.
- Where military members can get more information on the benefits they have earned through their service.
- What are some of the challenges VA Home Loan users face when making an offer on a home?
- Is it worth it to buy a home when stationed at Fairchild Air Force base?
- Base housing and apartment vacancy rates are driving up rental prices.
- What are some of the strategies he has used to get more VA offers accepted
Some of the best takeaways from this interview are…
- Veterans need to know they can use their VA benefits to buy a home more than once.
- VA loans provide options when a low appraisal is received during a transaction.
- VA Loans are assumable, this could be an advantage to sellers in higher rate environments.
- Base housing and apartments in the Spokane area have low vacancy rates which are driving up the cost of rents in the area.
If you are interested in seeing if you are eligible to receive VA benefits or would qualify for a VA loan CLICK HERE